Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Field Trip

My 3rd graders and I had our first field trip yesterday. It was great! I brought this field trip from Larsen to Canyon. We boarded the buses at 8:45 AM and took off for Provo Canyon. We walked from Nunn's Park to Vivian Park, ate lunch at Vivian Park, played some games, and then jumped on the buses to go to the Bean Museum at BYU. While we were there, we watched a presentation on ecosystems and then browsed the museum exhibits. By the time we unloaded the buses back at school, the kids were exhausted. My favorite feeling for them! I think a nice time was had by all. I can't believe how different my class is compared to last year. I have only 22 students (darn! that means I'll get the next new student), and my students know how to raise their hands, stay in their seats, turn in their homework, etc. Besides all the crazy stuff that comes with starting a new school, my other life has been just as crazy. But, I like it that way. Below are some pictures from the field trip.





No comments: