Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break

The first semester of school is always the best, no matter what grade you're in (or teach). There's a holiday in every month, and that then makes you even more excited for the next one coming up. Oh man, I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving and then Christmas! The holiday break for October that took me down to Arizona was Fall Break. It was great, grand, and wonderful. The best thing was seeing my new baby nephew, Dax Cooley Phelps, that was born ON my bday!

Playing with darling Quinn and Dax

Graham wanted in on the fun

Ava is pretty, darn cute

Our first hockey game--what an experience!

2 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

SB! I miss you! Your haircut looks simple amazing by the way!

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Cute hair lady. holla fall break.
-becca