1. I was late.
2. The ONLY seat left in the classroom was front and center.
3. We had a reading assignment due... from a $150 book that's not even that many pages long (I don't read blackboard BEFORE school starts).
4. We had a homework assignment due (see paranthetical enclosure from #3).
5. We had a quiz due (ditto #3 & #4).
6. My teacher went OVER the allotted hour and 15 minutes.. on the FIRST day.
7. The room was completely full, really hot, and someone kept tooting the whole time, which stunk up the ENTIRE room.
8. I may or may not have told my teacher that I was engaged, had a job already, am in my last semester, and don't really care about the class and that accounting was a necessary evil that I was being forced to take. Just maybe.
On a happier note, I am really looking forward to my other classes!!! :) Happy last first day of school!!!