Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday and Conference

My friends planned a great birthday for me!! I woke up to streamers and signs. Then for dinner, we went up the canyon to have pizza, cake, and presents. Although it was a chilly evening, we still had a wonderful time. Later on in the night, people came over to the apartment to have cake and ice cream. Thanks everyone for a terrific day!
My aunt Kay got us tickets for Saturday afternoon's conference. It was so fun to be with Heather, cousins, aunts, and uncles. Thanks, Kay!













4 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Happy Birthday! That just flew right by me! I apologize. You still love me?

Brad and Hailey said...

Yay happy birthday! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Daniel said...

Oh, the PERFECT SLICE! Thank you!

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

I love you SB!! And you got cake twice in one day? What a special day!