Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is it just me...

Or are the male figure skaters' costumes getting too noticeable because of their brightly colored, highly patterned, and unusual styles? I found pictures of a few of my favorites from last night. I didn't even touch the pairs. One of the many reasons I love the Olympics.
Besides showing some chest, I thought guys weren't supposed to show other skin.
What a stance and haircut!
Really?! Feathers on the wrists?
Wow, a pink tassel! The commentator said that Johnny told her that he "rocked the tassel".
This is how they should be dressed. Thank you, Kurt.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

A few too many frills, lace, as well as fruity dancing on the ice. They're either gay, or trying to appeal to gay/female judges because they have completely feminized the sport.

Brittney said...

hahaha... I had the same thoughts! The pink tassel guy seriously kills me. ew.

Anonymous said...

I think this should be our next "crafty project". Adding tassels to clothing. :0

Brad and Hailey said...

I agree. I couldn't waitch I was so distracted by the outrageous outfits. Not my thing :)