Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank You, Cougars!

Man, it sure was fun watching the Cougars in the NCAA tournament. It was very unfortunate that we lost, but I was just tickled pink that we made it to the Sweet 16. Jimmer is being adorned with awards left and right. I hope he can pull out the Naismith Trophy. That'd be wicked awesome.
Sometimes the BYU games are on CBS-C. Not many people have that channel. But, JCW's does. We had a lot of fun watching it with fellow fans as we had burgers and shake; we felt like we were Zach Morris and the 'Saved by the Bell' crew at The Max. I may or may not have yelled out "Go Big Daddy!" when Jimmer scored his 52nd point.

Top 15 Places to Eat on TV: #1 The Max, 'Saved by the Bell'



So, if you're ever looking for a great place to watch a BYU game, go to JCW's.
[Maybe someone from JCW's corporate office will read this and then send me a free shake coupon for the free and positive advertising I game them. ;)]

No comments: