Sunday, August 7, 2011

Megan's camera

Before I left for AZ, I finally got photos off of Megan's camera. Oh man. I had such a great time looking through these documented memories.

3 Amigos.
I love Moss's face in the back and Benita's darling laugh face.
The soap popping out of Ryan Spencer's hands is classic, and you can tell Moss is really relishing the moment.
Two best faces: Ryan Spencer's and Benita's (look in the mirror). They capture the moment.

Megan and Benita LOVE floating in the pool. The store pumped up their rafts free of charge. The only problem is there was no room for them.

Kev-dawg was ready for the rain.
Leslie and Lance were killing us.
I love all the laughter going on!
Yay for fireworks and summertime!
I can hardly wait to see what treasures are on Benita's camera.

No comments: