Monday, February 6, 2012

yeah...









Miss Benita is getting married in a few short weeks!  Scott is one lucky guy.  Maybe that's why they're getting married on St. Patty's day.  Plane tickets to San Diego are purchased!!
{Random side note: Megan, Benita, and I have the shirt that Benita is wearing.  I was going to wear mine, but then I saw Megan put hers on.  She didn't end up wearing hers.  So glad Benita wore hers!  Great minds think and dress alike!!}



And don't you just love Beyonce in this song??  It's so catchy and cute.  I wish I could dance like her.  My next life. ;)

4 comments:

Brittney said...

a) your hair is getting long!
b) those are cute mr. and mrs. pillows. And cute shirt that you three have.
c) Megan (I think that's her?) looks great in leopard print and red lipstick.
d) Cute song and would def love to dance like Beyonce.

robin bloomfield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robin bloomfield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara B said...

Just watched the Beyonce song and yep I need to pull my leotard out of storage and pair them with some fishnets and high top sneakers! Cuuuuute (on her) Then I can hold a show in my bathroom mirror and pretend I dance like her. Want to come? Also I'm lovin your quilts!