Sunday, April 13, 2008

He was a skater boy....


Have you ever been walking through a public place and almost been run over by some 3rd grader wearing the shoes that turn into roller skates? Yeah, me too. BUT, have you ever been walking through CAMPUS and almost been run over by a GROWN MAN wearing the shoes that turn into roller skates? Yeah, me either. Until Thursday. I was walking in between the HBLL and the JFSB when a guy (I'd guess between the ages of 23 and 26), dressed up in a suit interrupted his steady pace with a quick scuffle and before you know it he's floating right by me as smooth as can be because his roller-skate shoes are gliding him across the pavement. Ummm, how old are we? I'm sorry if you are old and have roller-skate shoes, but I'm not gonna lie- I don't even like them for little kids let alone grown adults. And not that I am a fashion expert by any means, but I can definitely tell ya that roller skate shoes don't do much for a suit.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hate those things. I'd hate them even more if I saw an older man wearing them. I feel like children who get them aren't going to learn how to walk properly.