Africa is an AMAZING place! Wow... so beautiful! I hope you all get the chance to go someday! I could write a novel about it. So, to spare you all the boring details, here are some highlights:
- Canopy Walk: walking on a wood and rope bridge 150 feet above the rain forest floor.
- Wli Waterfall: swimming underneath the tallest waterfall in west Africa.
- Cape Coast: a weekend at a beach resort. Enough said.
- Monkey's and Crocodiles: fed them both.
- Visiting the rural villages that people have never left their entire lives and don't know what else happens in the world.
- Giving our final presentations for our projects that were very successful!
- Visiting the orphanages.
- The way sketchy taxis we had to take a few times.