Saturday, April 17, 2010

Senior Prom

This little girlie is going to her Senior Prom tonight. (Photo was taken a couple weeks ago.) While I was home, I helped her answer her date. As I was putting up the glow-in-the-dark stars on the boy's ceiling, I thought, "Man, this seems familiar?" Yeah, I helped my older sister, Heather, answer her Senior Prom date the same way when I was in 8th grade. Wow, how my life has come full circle. I honestly can't remember if that's the way I answered mine. Probably. (We're not overly creative in the dance asking/answering department.) I can't hardly wait to hear the report of the evening.
Why I chose this picture:
1. Look at how young Rebekah was.
2. Look at how far digital cameras have come.
3. Look at how pretty I was. ;)

3 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Good times! I loved your prom picture. Boy putting on corsage- classic!

Addie Joyce said...

WE NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE!!

Miss C. said...

Priceless