Monday, June 13, 2011

Mad Skills

I was asked to clean the bathroom of someone's office. (I won't disclose whose.) This is what I saw. (I should've done some closeup shots.) It was like a NYC public bathroom.
I brought some good cleaning tools with me: windex, tile/bath cleaner, magic erasers, Ajax, toilet gel. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers were awesome. I used both. (The Target brand Magic Eraser is really good, too.) The most crucial item I brought were yellow cleaning gloves. If I hadn't been wearing those, I don't know if I would've been able to do the job; it's amazing what you can do if you're not actually touching the grossness.
75 minutes later...and..viola!
I'd rather clean a bathroom than sweep and clean the kitchen floor. What are some household chores you like doing?

2 comments:

Ally Cat said...

I hope you got paid $1000 to do this.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

I hope you got something really good out of this, b/c this is disgusting! But, you did a fantastic job. Cleaning the bathroom and cleaning the microwave are my 2 least favorite chores. Dishes and laundry are my favorites.