Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July weekend

Oh, man! I love the 4th of July! I think it is such a fun holiday. We made the most of our holiday weekend. We spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday celebrating. I really wanted to have a Highland Park parade, but that didn't happen. For some reason Megan didn't think people would want to march around the street to "You're a Grand Ol' Flag." Besides that hiccup, we had a fabulous Independence Day!

Stadium of Fire--
Brad Paisley and David Archuleta were awesome!


7 Eleven--
Apparently anyone who's anyone goes to "The Sev" the night before the parade. There was a mass of people. I thought it was very comical.
BBQ--
Look at all this great food! This isn't even half of it. All of it was SO yummy!

Fireworks at Park City Resort--
I would watch fireworks there every night. It was so neat to lay on the mountain and have the fireworks explode right in your face. I loved it (minus the raindrops)!
Ok, creeper Kevin.


I love Natalie's and Leslie's faces in this shot. Danielle's ready.





Great traffic driving, Moss.
Don't worry, Benita. We'll get you some frozen yogurt.
Hope you had a fun time celebrating our nation's birthday!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Ahh, this makes me miss Utah. I love the mountains.

danielle said...

BLOG FRIENDS!!! we had fun, huh?