Sunday, June 10, 2012

since I've been done

For Relief Society meeting, I did a cooking night.  I taught the girls how to make a Mexican dinner (Cafe Rio).  We made cilantro lime rice, chicken, guacamole, and tomatillo dressing.  I did it cooking show style, and several of the girls did the prep and cooking.  We had fun!!
 Lovely assistants.



 Sunday tradition.

 We went up to City Creek and visited Amanda at work for her lunch.
The doctor gave Amanda the ok to eat chicken and nuts again.  Woohoo!!
 I busted out the sewing machine and made some headway on my quilt.  I'm excited to go home and have my mom help me with the last couple of steps.
 Megan ran and completed this marathon!!

 Amanda joined her at mile 21 and ran with her the rest of the way.  (My job was to be the photographer. ;))



 Give that girl some Diet Doctor Pepper!!

 She's amazing!


 Firework season is back!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Recipes, please? Thanks! :)