Wednesday, August 1, 2012

and there goes another month of summer

man, where did july go?  
it was a fun month with a lot of family and festivities.

i think i've been to just about every quilt shop in the county.  going in one is like going inside a candy shop for me.
 picked up these new kicks.  i love them.  they motivate me to workout.
 what a good friend.
 i need to find myself a pair of these marching band shoes, haha.
 uncle roger's float in the days of '47 parade.  so cool.


 pioneer day fireworks.
 i'm going to miss this guy.
 sundance's production of 7 brides for 7 brothers.
 i'm finally the tallest.  no, i'm the only one wearing heels.
 and this wasn't from july, but it makes me laugh.  apparently i like to sleep in a cocoon.

2 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

You are so fun! and I miss you!