Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RIP

OH MAN!! I just risked my life for my future students. I went to Target this morning and bought school supplies. As I was unloading the supplies from my cart to my trunk, I looked down and saw a SCORPION. I freaked out. I guess I made an audible scream that a lady heard. She drove over and asked if I needed assistance. I showed her the little devil. She then took a flip-flop and shooed it away. I awarded her the Good Citizen Award. I fully plan on telling my students this experience so that they'll appreciate the sacrifices and supplies I make for them.
P.S. I'm sure there's a cute scorpion family living in my trunk.

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

A flip-flop?! That's all she had between her and it's horrible piercing tail?! She is one brave lady!

jenn + michael said...

YUCK! I found a dead one in my classroom and I was not excited about that!

mstoker said...

An audible scream SB? come on now...