Sunday, January 16, 2011

Idk

It's been awhile since my last post. Guess I should change that.

School (aka work) has been very busy. New student, reading assessments, report cards, parent/teacher conferences, portfolio, etc. I like doing those things.

I started reading a book my sister gave me for Christmas: 32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny. So funny! Teacher or not, you would thoroughly enjoy it. This excerpt really struck home because this is exactly how I've been feeling about this year:
(Although, don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy my class I have this year. But, last year's group was exceptional.)

Since we couldn't find a cabin to go to for the long weekend, Ryan decided we should set up a (8 person) tent and pretend we were somewhere. Even though this is set up in my living/family room, I haven't even been inside it.
I've been organizing/dejunking my books and stuff. I came across a notebook from one of my religion classes I took at BYU. I read through it. I decided this is going to be one of my life mottos:
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend!!

2 comments:

jenn + michael said...

That's been my motto with my class this year! I'm still hoping for that to come to past. I'm glad to know you are alive!

Ally Cat said...

I like the tent idea. We should seriously do that more often.