Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

Wow, it's already New Year's Eve! It honestly seems like it was just last month; I vividly remember last year's. 2010 had some extreme lows and struggles for me, but it also had some happy times. Let's re-celebrate some, shall we? (no particular order)

2. Welcomed two baby girls to my family: here and here.
3. Had some fun times with the roommates of OA 405: here, here, and here.
4. Visited my family in Arizona and Michigan: here, here, here, here, and here.
5. Polished my homemaking skills: here, here, here, here, and here.
6. Enjoyed the beaches of Hilton Head Island and California: here, here, here, and here.
7. Attended the weddings of a few good (and best) friends: here, here, and here.
9. Spent quality time with friends: here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

I went a little happy with linking. I'm hoping that this year brings even more happiness and good memories. And I hope the same for you. So long 2010, hello 2011!

2 comments:

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

2011 Is going to be off the hook! I'm currently watching Center Stage so I feel like I'm doing my part to make 2011 wonderful! GO FINKS!
-The sister of the El Capitan

john and bre said...

I like the captions! I may have to copy!