Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This lady turned 39 today!! (At least that's what she's been telling me for as long as I can remember.) She's a wonderful mom! Here's why...
5. She'll willingly talk about school and teaching with me and not get bored.
4. She got a Master's Degree with 5 kids and taught at Arizona State University. (Might I add that she really is a master teacher.)
3. She raised 6 perfect kids.
2. The grandkids love Granna and always want her to do something with them.
1. She is a true example of charity.

Thanks, Mom! I love her!

{P.S. I'm home!! Old Town Gilbert makes me happy.}

1 comment:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Hey! Im in Queen Creek! Ethan would love to see you (ok, maybe I would too) sometime. We are always in Mesa hanging with justin's family. Maybe we could go get ice cream together or something sometime. Let us know!