Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Terrific Turkey Break!

What a fun Thanksgiving Break!  It was crazy.  There was ZERO relaxation.  A lot of minutes were spent baking and cooking away in the kitchen, but I didn't mind that.  I love my family!
{These pictures are all out of sorts, but I don't feel like rearranging them.}

Jumping on the trampoline.  Heather was the coolest because she taught them tricks.

Rhece is darling.  {Don't mind my annoying voice.}  Right before I started filming, he'd say, "I'm not Baby Bieber.  I'm Rhece."  It was too cute.

Thank you, dear SWA pilot, for getting us home 20 minutes early.  When does that happen?  Never.



  
Watched the Michigan vs. Ohio State game.  Go Blue!!  Jennie and Rhece were all tuckered out.



T-ball and soccer games.  I think only two kids were really playing.




An Arizona birthday.  For the last two years, Parker has said that all he wants is an Arizona birthday.  And...he finally got one!  {Although, his birthday isn't for another few days.  We celebrated early.} The local grocery store makes small birthday cakes for free.







Our Thanksgiving Day feast.  It was a mad house. 

I am one very blessed girl!

No comments: