Monday, August 30, 2010

Back in the saddle

It has been a very busy last couple of weeks. School started ,and all my family was in town. Not a good combo. Let's be honest, I'd rather be with them moving Rebekah into the dorms of BYU than working, but at least my new class of 3rd graders seems to be sweet and bright. No big troublemakers; they tend to manifest themselves by the end of the 2nd day.
Now my family is gone, so I guess that means reality can begin. I'm excited for this next year. I think it's going to be a good one.
1st day of school!
This was Utah's "Welcome Back" present to me the other evening.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

hi SB. Do you even know I look at your blog? I do! I love being a Mom, but I have to say, seeing your class makes me miss teaching SO much! You look so cute!

Brittney said...

Your kiddos look cute! And way to be domesticated! Maybe you need to teach me how to quilt now.