This was just a typical Monday morning in the office.
1. Phone ringing every other minute.
2. Closing out 50+ work orders before 10 (I get in at 9).
3. The 2 (and only) elevators are broken down.
4. Technician trying to fix the elevators but can't because the roof door is locked.
5. Calling all the maintenance guys 5 times to see if one of them has the key to the roof.
6. Supervisor giving the elevator guy permission to cut the lock.
7. Firemen and ambulance guys having to take the stairs with their stretcher and all because the elevators are out.
8. Residents calling and saying, "When are de elevadors goin' to be fix? I have an appointment I need to get to."
9. Phones stop ringing around 10:30 because the phone company has not received payment. And they're not turned on until around 2:00.
10. Police coming in to the office everyday to make sure someone is repairing the security cameras.
11. Security camera technicians working in the office and around the premise trying to figure out the cameras.
12. The boss is out of the office.
The best part of it all: I don't have to deal with any of it.